Join our team of home care professionals and know your work is making a difference in assisting people to remain independent in their home!
The Hub…on Smith has a Home Health Aide (C.N.A.) position available working in the Help at Home Department. Rate of pay is $14.00/hr. Position works approximately 35 hrs/wk.
Benefit offerings include:
o Paid time off and Holidays
o Wyoming Retirement – Pension Plan (required) / 457 Deferred Comp / Life Insurance
o Cigna Health Coverage / Delta Dental / VSP Vision (after short waiting periods)
o Aflac – Accident / Cancer / Short Term Disability
Essential functions of the job include personal care of adults in the home setting, as well as homemaking. Experience in Home Health preferred.
• Interested persons must have a current State of Wyoming Certified Nursing Assistant license, be at least 21 years old, possess a high school diploma or its equivalent, and pass a Central Registry and Division of Criminal Investigations background check. Must have a current drivers’ license and safe driving record. Offering of job will be dependent upon candidate providing a clean, current Motor Vehicle Department Report.
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Routinely provides personal care, homemaking & respite to dependent adults in the home setting
• Determines individual needs, likes and dislikes and responds appropriately
• Completes orientation and on-going training as directed
• Maintains confidentiality
• Communicates and works with individuals in a respectful manner
• Reports concerns of health and safety regarding an individual or the program to supervisor immediately
• Hours may include weekends, nights and/or holidays
• Other duties as assigned
• Frequently communicates and exchanges information with others
• Full range of physical motion required
• Frequently transfers, lifts and positions objects up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Frequently assists individuals with transfers and positioning exerting up to 50 pounds of force unassisted
• Frequently lifts more then 100 pounds with the assistance of mechanical lifts
• Drives to the home setting, providing own transportation with a valid driver license and insurance
• May assist the individuals with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
• Must be able and willing to perform CPR and Basic 1st Aide
• TB assessment required on an annual basis
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities
• Ability to effectively hear, understand and communicate, both orally and in writing
Current State of Wyoming Certified Nursing Assistant license. Twenty-one years of age. Possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent. Experience working with older adults or people with disabilities preferred. Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Employment dependant on ability to pass a Central Registry and Division of Criminal Investigations background check.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Return application to the receptionist desk of The HUB – 211 Smith Street, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. You will be notified by phone if an interview is desired.
Thank you for your interest. The Hub… on Smith is an equal opportunity provider, equal employment opportunity and “At Will” employer.