Overview:We are looking for a full time office administrator to manage schedules, utilize QuickBooks for daily bookkeeping, and communicate with clients to meet their needs. We offer competitive wages, three day weekends, paid holidays, vacation, and opportunities for advancement within the company. Candidates must successfully pass substance abuse testing prior to employment.
Stop by any time to fill out an application or apply via Indeed!
Also, feel free to call with any questions: 307-381-2263
- Answer phones/email and greet incoming customers or vendors
- Assist customers with completing and submitting custom cut sheets
- Complete basic bookkeeping work daily within QuickBooks
- Manage various schedules for animal drop off, processing, and pick up
- Create, send, and resend (as necessary) invoices to customers
- Accept payment at time of pickup and complete retail sales
- Educate customers and answer general questions
- Reconcile completed smokehouse orders and invoices to reflect such
- Orchestrate nontypical customer orders with all relevant departments
- Effectively use QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel/Google Sheets/Google Calendar
- Basic knowledge of/willingness to learn animal processing procedure
- Background in or ability to learn Google Drive, Google Forms
- General knowledge of office equipment operation
- Strong ability to maintain positive customer relationships
- Customer-service oriented professionalism
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Timeliness in task completion
- Consistency and reliability in work attendance
- Data entry
- Inventory and purchase office supplies as needed
- Collect/sort mail daily and make bank deposits bi-weekly
- Manage the long-term storage inventory and invoice accordingly
- Record processing information for daily accuracy and reference
- Organize business receipts
- Sort and file end of year paperwork for storage and tax purposes
- Sort and file daily USDA paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- We are a USDA inspected, custom cutting meat processing plant for beef, pork, lamb and goats, established in 2020.
- We are USDA inspected so that our customers have the option to sell their meat products to grocery stores, restaurants, and customers nationwide.
- While we process meat for anyone needing quality meat processing, our passion and the heart and soul behind our business is helping the family farmer/rancher succeed by diversifying their business by selling-direct to-consumer.
- We want to see our community have better access to locally raised, excellent quality meats and farmers/ranchers make more money per pound for their amazing and diverse meat products than by traditional market routes.
Salary: $16.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Three day weekends
- 10 hour shift
- Bonus pay